Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.
noemifedak asked: 9,18,29 :)
9 - thing to do
well apart from going on the internet and tumblr i love reading and playing music
18 - actress - i’m watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer at the moment and i’m in love with Sarah Michelle Gellar!
29 - person from history - i reckon it’d be Sir Arthur Conan Doyle not just because i love the Sherlock novels and tv show but because of the way that he was meant to be a doctor and Sherlock wasn’t even meant to have been his most popular story and he was just a pretty cool guy with a pretty cool moustache. xx :)
Anonymous asked: 4, 17, 28 :)
4 - favourite animal
i’ve always loved Llamas, just for their incredibly awkward long necks and the way they walk
17 - book - The Fault in Our Stars is quite possibly the best book i’ve ever read and any other John Green Novel. The Scott Pilgrimm graphic novels are also amazing.
28 - country - i love living in Australia but other beautiful countries are England, for all their incredibly attractive actors and France of course! xx :)
Put a number in my ask and I’ll tell you my favourite
- TV Show
- Thing to Do
- Clothing Store
- Person from history